Monday, November 10, 2008

Reading Contest Continued

As you all know, my class has been in a reading contest. Well, our class finally got 4th place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just last week we were in second to last place in 5-6 grade!! But we made a great comeback!!! Here are the results....


  1. Mrs. Gambles class(Hans's class)



  2. Mrs. Allred's class(a 5 grade class)



  3. Mrs. Fuller's class(Bonnies's class)



  4. Miss. Buck's class(My class!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I just finished the Island series and I loved it. Happy reading. Feel free to share a favorite book or series you think I might like.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay Katherine! Good job! It great that you have such a love for reading. I'm going to need some recommendations from you, ok?

Bonnie said...

Awesome! Go to this site: warriorcats.com
It's an awesome series I think you will love! All the books are on there, just check it out!

*P.S. It's safe, don't worry.

Ada's Girl said...

Baby Kate thanks for the update on the contest. Ofcourse you could pull it out. Great job. Reading Rules!

Brett Nielson said...

Awesome job Kate! You read a-lot!

hans said...

Keep trying you'll beat the whole school someday. You are great, keep blogging.

David and Rachel said...

Good job at that!!!