Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mrs. Price

Well, school has been amazing!!! We have a great student teacher named Mrs. Price. Just recently it was her birthday! She turned 22. We had a party for her at school, it was so much fun!!!! Her husband Dave came with soda, and some mothers brought cake. It was so fun!!! My friends and I even made a rap for her. If you wanna see our rap go on to,davidandrachelprice.blogspot.com

Mrs. Price has moved on to another class. We will miss her so much but are still the luckiest class at our school because we get to have Miss Buck teach us everyday.

I love my friends. I love my teachers. I love my church and neighborhood community. I love my family. I love my life!!!!!

7 comments:

Claudia said...

I am so happy you are surrounded by such awesome people. Your love for life is contagious, I'm sure. I love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the rap,it is really cool!

Anonymous said...

I love your rap.

Ada's Girl said...

I love Katherine!

David and Rachel said...

Katherine, thanks for the great post! I loved your class and miss all of you a ton! Tell everyone hi for me!

Lindsay said...

Katherine! I am so glad that you love school and that you love life! That is just awesome! You are the best, my twin!

Love,

Aunt Lindsay

Carrie said...

Hey Katherine girly! I forgot you were blogging. I am so glad I checked it out today. What a fun party with your teacher and class. I watched your rap and checked out her blog. She seems pretty great. I think your pretty great!