Sunday, May 11, 2008

American Idol

This season of American Idol has been so great!!!! My favorites are David Archuleta and David Cook. But if I had to choose between those two I would choose David Archuleta. I like him because he is an awesome singer, he's a Mormon from Utah, and he's very nice. I think that America chose the right people for the top three : David Archuleta, David Cook, and Syesha Mercado. I think Syesha is gonna leave next, but if she does not leave I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooo mad! Now here's a pictures of our final three! Who do you think will win!?




5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Katherine, I think David Archuleta is definitley going to win. Everybody loves him. Syesha and David Cook are awesome too. I just think David A. is what America likes.

Claudia said...

Yea Kate! You were right, it's now between the two David's. I'm afraid David A. will pass out right on the stage if he win's. Either that or have a heart attack! Bless his little sweet heart. I like them both the same at this point. I think they both will be on the radio by fall.

Blue said...

it was sure fun to see the very end of the show with you and your family on your mom's birthday. thanks for "educating" me about this phenomenon. too bad David A wasn't the winner, but he's still a winner in millions of people's minds.

thanks for being such a great friend for Bonnie. she loves you. ♥

hans said...

I wanted David A. to win. But I think I new that Cook was going to win.

Bonnie said...

I think it was good that Cook won because David A. still has a lot longer life ahead of him and he could seriously start a big music career since so many people like him.