Thursday, April 24, 2008

How I got the name Love-a-blooney


If your wondering why my blog is called Love-a-blooney, here is the story. When I was about five years old my dad was putting me to bed. I really didn't want to go to bed so my dad was chasing me around the house. He chased me into my room and threw me on my bed. I was really mad so I stared calling my dad names. Like, rubber man, plastic guy and, stuff like that so then I finally said " Your such a, your such a ...love-a-blooney! I just made it up at the top of my head. After I said that I started laughing soooooooo hard I had tears in my eyes and started rolling on my bed. So ever since then my dad has been teasing me about it and calling me a Love-a blooney.

6 comments:

Ada's Girl said...

katherine,
I love your blog. Your tips for Disneyland are very helpful. The pictures are great too.
Have a happy lovabalooney!

Carrie said...

O'kay so I'm a little slow. I couldn't figure out how Katherine was posting on my blog. So, today I clicked on it and found your blog!!! Too clever. You have done an excellent job, and I too love your tips for Disneyland, Disney World for us. Have a great day sweetie!
Aunt Carrie

Anonymous said...

Love-a-blooney just fits you; it's such a cute name! I love the picture too.

Brett Nielson said...

Baby Kate! You have lots of names such as Katerate, Baby Kate, Kat, the dancing princess and others. I'll always have new fun name for you.

Love,

Dad

Bonnie said...

Don't forget the nick-name I gave you: Kit-Kat!!!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious.