Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beehive Camp

At the end of June I went to Beehive Camp up in Brighton. You stay in cabins and with girls you are assigned with and learn about the gospel for a week.. All of the camp leaders have fake names that has to do with them. My leader's name was Fermata because she plays 6 different instruments! You read your scriptures and right in an journal every morning and it is so much fun! I made so many friends and I have so many memories. I went with one of my best friends Emma. She moved to Virgina and she came to visit so we thought it was  good idea if she went to camp with me while she was here. It was an amazing experience and I will never forget it! Here are some of the pictures from camp I took and made into a slideshow, I hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

Ariana W. said...

Cute!!! looks like fun!

Bonnie said...

Awesome! I'm going in August, and I'm so excited!

Also, I hope to see you at Midsummer Night Games tonight! I invited you because you were the one who introduced me to Night Games, and the more the merrier!

:)

katherine said...

Yes Bonnie, I am going!

Carrie said...

I am so glad you are so positive about camp and see it as a wonderful uplifting experience. You are such a great girl!

Love you,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

that was so much fun and you look so cute in your photos

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Looks like you had a ton of fun! XO

Ada's Girl said...

Kathrine,
I was so happy to see that you are blogging again. I wish I could go to Beehive camp. It looks like so much fun.